Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 974
Default Broke ground on my new house today

After some wrangling with the bank over loan stuff, etc. I finally broke ground on my new house today. I'll follow up with some teasers and pics but it'll be a masterpiece when it's done.

8K square feet
Full basement with all kinds of toys
Four car garage
Big deck for entertaining
The works...

I'm so excited!
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2006, 01:42 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,086
Default

8k square feet?

Whos going to keep that behemoth clean? lol

I'd go for more land & less sq footage
__________________
May the Bridges I Burn Light the Way - Amen!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2006, 02:15 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 352
Default

8000 square feet????????? WOW dude, thats massive!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2006, 09:52 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 463
Default

Congratulations, that sounds like a hell of an accomplishment!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,079
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Congrats Todd, how long till Jeremy and I get to raid your basement?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 483
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Whew, I'll be looking for my invitation in the mail. =0
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 974
Default

Thanks guys. We definitely went the bigger house/less land route, I don't have time to do yardwork as it is and I try to keep my landscaping budget under $300.00 a month (at least that's what it is with my current house), I hate cutting/trimming grass.

I'll definitely throw a party once it's done, the basement alone will have 6 different rooms and they're all for fun stuff
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2006, 10:05 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 404
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Im assuming one stripper pole per room right GP? =)
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,993
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I recently moved too, and I tell ya what........I am never doing it again. Moving is a pain in the ass. I pimped the family room out with the flatscreen and bose, but my 2 year goal is to finish the basement and build a replica WSOP table and poker area, of course this will be next to the bar that also needs to be built.

Yardwork.........teach the wife to start the mower. Doohhhhhhh, good thing my wife doesn't read these forums.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man of the house Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 0 03-26-2007 12:30 PM
Strange Google Results Today Jeremy Search Engine Optimization 4 03-09-2007 04:47 PM
House of cards is unfairly stacked against internet Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-27-2006 04:42 PM
Richard Lee's House Raided: WSOP Final Table Player Bryan General Poker Chat 7 08-30-2006 02:32 PM
Debate & Vote in the House - Expected Today MrMcGee General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 07-11-2006 02:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0