I just got paid for buying a link!
Found an interesting new site idea: http://www.thechosenlink.com/
Basically it is based on the idea of mmmzr.com, but with a different twist. It is kind of like a game where you buy a link and can make money from it. I bought some links in the best positions and have already made some cash from them, plus it has sent me some traffic already. The guy who owns the site is running a PPC ad campaign and will also be sending out some press releases. If you can get some of the spots with no other ones around them it may be worthwhile. I didn't really spend very much, just a couple dollars, but I have already made $4 back from what I paid. If you buy a link for a dollar and someone buys beside you it can be a good way to get a free link, and maybe even make something from it. It is a brand new site, so don't expect to get any good Page Rank from it, but I guess there is a chance that it could rank well in the future.
Anyway, probably not a great way to get player traffic, but if you have a site that targets webmasters it may be worthwhile.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|