Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 07-25-2006, 04:31 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 487
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default My First Skype Experience

So I finally caved in and downloaded Skype...I also bought a sleek black USB skype phone to make my calls. Since I'll be living in Germany for a few months soon, I figured Skype would be a good calling option.

For my first call I was going to attempt to call my friend Matthew (in the Navy) who is based in Naples, Italy. I just got his number yesterday...so I used Skype and dialed it up....it rang a few times and someone picked up and the conversation went like this:

Him: "Prooonto?"
Me: "Uhh.....Matthew?"

Him: "Prooooonto?"
Me: "Matthew."

Him: "PRONTO?"
Me: "NO....MATTHEW"

Me: "English?"
Him: "NO, ITALIAN! PROOOONTO?"

Me: "Damnit...wrong number..."

Skype seems to work pretty well if I can get my phone numbers straight.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 22 08-25-2007 06:47 AM
Skype...your opinions... Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 3 03-07-2006 01:19 AM
Skype = Awesome Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 02-22-2006 05:55 PM
My Terrible Experience with Dell Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-08-2005 01:28 AM
Great experience with Celebpoker ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-07-2005 12:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0