Ah Saturday the best day of the week. Gambling on college football.
The games I like for our members.
Fsu-Boston Colloge under 38
Notre Dame Mich St Under 56
Ucla laying the 6.5
Va Tech laying the 34 against Miami Ohio
My Pro Pick
Buffalo and Tampa Bay under 35
Good luck
One more thing I heard Beano Cook say this and thought it made sense.
"Gamblers send there kids to community college, bookies send there kids to Havard."
"Gamblers send there kids to community college, bookies send there kids to Havard."
Can't the same be said about online poker players versus poker affiliates? I've never met a losing poker affiliate, but 90% of my buddies are losing poker players.
Absolutely correct Jeremy thats why I put it there.
DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR EARNINGS reinvest.
Well im 4-2 with the over winning easy for me Thursday night.
Here are my weekend picks
Arizona State -6.5 against Oregon St
Canes -14 vs Colorado
Usc over 67 vs Oregon
Tampa Bay laying the 3 against Green Bay
Jacksonville getting the 2.5 against the Jets
This is who I like this weekend.
Colorado -3 against Okla St
Alabama +4 vs Florida
Arizona St +16 vs USC
Chiefs -1.5 over the Eagles
Jets Ravens under 31.5