Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-15-2007, 05:42 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default problems loading pages

Anyone else having trouble with PAW right now? It seems like the page never finishes loading (my green bar is almost full and never goes away) and its overall kinda laggy.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-15-2007, 06:35 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 344
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Same here, in FF, drivin me nuts! Stop button makes it errr.. stop
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2007, 06:52 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

Ya, its weird...I'm on FF also and at the bottom of the browser it says:

Waiting for gate.ilogbox.com...


I have no idea what that is..never seen it b4.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2007, 09:33 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 935
Default

Works fine for me..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many pages... JohnH Search Engine Optimization 10 09-16-2007 11:13 AM
I want to link to content pages Randy Link Exchanges 0 08-12-2007 11:00 AM
Sell one link for every pages of my website casinos-right The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-26-2007 11:27 AM
linkText ads available on pr4 poker pages mongoose The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-12-2006 08:52 PM
Cheap PR5 Sitewide and PR4 Inner pages Darko The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 08-12-2006 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0