| The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge |
| View Poll Results: What was the most you ever made in one month? |
| $100 - $1,000 |
   |
4 |
21.05% |
| $1,001 - $2,000 |
   |
3 |
15.79% |
| $2,001 - $4,000 |
   |
3 |
15.79% |
| $4,001 + |
   |
9 |
47.37% |
 11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
|
|
PBC *****
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 1
|
|
How much do you make a month on average?
Hello Im new to this forum and it looks great  . I just wanted to know what you guys make on average a month with poker affiliate programs alone?
I made $2,000 in on month and that was the most i ever made with them. I now make more money with my chip stores for poker stars.
__________________
Get 468X60 Banner Ads Starting At $2.99 A Month
Buy/Sell PokerStars Play Money Here
Make Some Easy Money Now!
|
 11-07-2007, 11:49 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,496
|
|
Seriously how many times are you going to register a new name...lmao you just registered an account this monring and a week ago.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further 
|
 11-08-2007, 01:42 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,003
|
|
I deleted the other two because they were doing nothing but spamming the ebay auctions. If you intend on actually providing some posts and can go at least 1 month without trying to advertise your ebay auctions I think there shouldn't be a problem. But if you do start the spamming again, the accounts won't last long.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|
 11-08-2007, 03:05 AM
|
|
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,172
|
|
we have a poll for this already. I am going to move this thread to spam within an hour
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
|
 11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,212
|
|
Furthermore having the poll end at $4000+ on this forum is dumb. A large handful of people here make way more than that. I'll move this to the cocktail lounge.
Please stop spamming PAW.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 11-08-2007, 10:24 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 123
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Furthermore having the poll end at $4000+ on this forum is dumb. A large handful of people here make way more than that. I'll move this to the cocktail lounge.
Please stop spamming PAW.
|
Agreed. Not a good poll at all!
__________________
Find information on Carbon Poker Freerolls and BoDog Freerolls at the highest ranking freeroll site.
|
 11-08-2007, 01:03 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 179
|
|
Not to mention the title is "what do you make on average?"
then the poll asks "whats the most you've made?"
and there shoulda been a $10,000+ answer, that would be interesting
|
 11-08-2007, 01:56 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 595
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69
Not to mention the title is "what do you make on average?"
then the poll asks "whats the most you've made?"
and there shoulda been a $10,000+ answer, that would be interesting
|
try $100,000+
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising
|
 11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 179
|
|
Well when I said $10 000 I was thinking of averaged a month.. thinking $120 000 a year, which I was curious to see how many affiliates earn this much.
Do any affiliates here earn $100 000 a month? because thats fucking ballin haha
|
 11-08-2007, 04:35 PM
|
|
The Constant Learner
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 529
|
|
Oh those months leading up to UIGEA were so kind to me...lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69
Well when I said $10 000 I was thinking of averaged a month.. thinking $120 000 a year, which I was curious to see how many affiliates earn this much.
Do any affiliates here earn $100 000 a month? because thats fucking ballin haha
|
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
- Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.
|