Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default Any Halo Fans?

I didn't know if I was going to give in and buy Halo 3, but after seeing some video reviews, I simply couldn't resist. I figured a little decrease in work productivity couldn't hurt for the week...at least I hope for this week only (or else the game goes).

Any one else a Halo fan?

My gamertag is boarderman23 if anyone wants to get owned...haha, or maybe the other way around.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:44 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

I'm resisting the urge for the time being, too much work going on, but I'm a huge fan.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2007, 01:53 AM
pokerpatduck2 pokerpatduck2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 66
Send a message via AIM to pokerpatduck2
Default

Played it tonight for the first time. It is sweet. Its everything its cracked up to be and more. My night totally slipped away as I played longer and longer.

Check it out if your a fan it wont let you down.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2007, 09:43 AM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpatduck2 View Post
Played it tonight for the first time. It is sweet. Its everything its cracked up to be and more.

Check it out if your a fan it wont let you down.
...couldn't agree more
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any wrestling fans here? NewPokerGirl The Cocktail Lounge 4 06-26-2007 01:19 AM
4 Corpfan1 icon Fans only......(XXX) xpertadvice4u The Cocktail Lounge 6 06-18-2007 04:42 AM
UFC Fans Brandon The Cocktail Lounge 4 12-03-2006 02:13 PM
Any basketball fans? Adam The Cocktail Lounge 1 01-24-2006 09:18 PM
Targetting thems car fans MonkeyDo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-14-2005 05:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0