News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,287
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default UFC Fans

I am friends with his brother and he is friends with my sister and brother-in-law...crazy fight on Saturday

__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2006, 12:52 AM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 198
Default

Seriously the best ending Ive seen in a while....it was unreal!
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2006, 01:38 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 95
Default

Lol! I satyed up to watch that. That was a lovely ending to a awesome fight. I recently set up a ufc blog www.ufctube.blogspot.com Can i feature that fight?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,287
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Any publicity is good...so I am sure you can
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Rex Rex is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 32
Send a message via AIM to Rex
Default

I love UFC too. just recently added a new UFC forum to my network. www.discussufc.com
__________________
ThePokerLounge.org
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sunpoker signs Poker Superstar.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 04-26-2006 01:41 PM
An article I wrote Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-21-2006 04:01 PM
Any basketball fans? Adam The Cocktail Lounge 1 01-24-2006 08:18 PM
College Amar The Cocktail Lounge 17 01-15-2006 03:41 PM
Targetting thems car fans MonkeyDo General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-14-2005 04:38 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0