Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Win $100 for commenting in my blog

$100 is up for grabs every month to the top commenter in my blog. Have fun

Comment in my blog - win $100
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-08-2007, 02:34 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 847
Default

I read you blog on a regular basis but I don't usually leave comments...I went there after reading this post and wrote a comment....but I just couldn't bring myself to hit submit...i felt like I was using you to win $100 lol.....
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Please use me for an extra hundred bucks in your pocket... I'd rather give it to a PAW member so that way I can just transfer from a poker account.

Likewise if my wife has no problem using me for a Free $100 bill every once in a while, neither should you.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-2007, 04:11 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default very interesting phrasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Please use me for an extra hundred bucks in your pocket...
I had heard weird rumors about CAP Euro and stuff, but....
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-08-2007, 05:25 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default definition of Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
$100 is up for grabs every month to the top commenter in my blog. Have fun

Comment in my blog - win $100
How will you be defining "Top," please?

You have a list already in the margin that says "Top Commentators."

Are you referring to quantity, or are you going to be judging one particular comment to be the best???
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

The person with the most comments...... therefore quantity. I suppose I could get rolled by some idiot making tons of two word comments.... Oh well, it's only $100, although I wouldn't expect that out of any of my friends or PAW members.

It's more for fun than anything else.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,190
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Expertadvice, you won September! I'll transfer a cool hundo to your PAW Network account, PM me your login name.

It's on again in Ocotber! Good Luck all.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-02-2007, 12:07 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 847
Default

Watch out this month expert because you have some competition (ME). lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-02-2007, 03:00 PM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 450
Default Thanks a Hundred!

Thanks, Jeremy!

The $100 will make up for the bounty I did not get to collect because I amazingly got knocked out of the latest tournament before you did.

Oh yeah, and uh...New Poker Girl?
Pffftttttt.

Do I *look* worried????
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-02-2007, 03:02 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 594
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

I read it everyday might as well give you some comments.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blog doubts! mfosouto Web Design Q&A 2 08-30-2007 09:35 PM
Question - Google News/Google Blog News LadyHoldem Search Engine Optimization 0 07-05-2007 04:23 AM
Giving away 20 links on PR4 blog PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-18-2007 01:53 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
PR4 blog write ups for your site Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 05-05-2006 03:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0