Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
petedesigngooroos petedesigngooroos is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Default WTS link/banner space 6x PR4/ 8x PR3/ 2x PR2/ 2x PR1/ 1x PR0/ 2x UR

Hey,
I have ad space available on several sites. If anyones interested just send me a PM

6x PR4
8x PR3
2x PR2
2x PR1
1x PR0
2x UR


All the Best,
-Pete

Last edited by petedesigngooroos : 12-13-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: had more than i previousely though
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-13-2007, 03:05 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 179
Default

Can you PM me the sites please?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This is same jackass that was banned last week. He is trying to sell ads on sites he doesn't own.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-15-2007, 07:00 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,541
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

hmmmm this guy told me he worked for Party Poker and was in a need for a ton of links for that site. I threw him a ridiculous price obv he wouldnt bite but hes been PM quite a few people.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-15-2007, 08:31 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Pmed me about PP links too, but wanted them super super cheap.. we didn't make any deals. He said he works for PP in the PM
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

After banning this guy, I got an email where he explained that he works for many of the members on this site and this is why he may appear to be buying or selling links for other sites.....

I'm still a little leary, however I will investigate a little further. What threw up the immediate red flag is when I saw this on his list of sites he was selling links on:

joeythechips.blogspot.com

***He claimed to be selling adspace for recentpoker.com. 27 confirmed he has never heard of the guy......gonna keep him banned.****
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 12-17-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2007, 02:00 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,291
Default

Was asked if this guy was selling links for me , as he was saying he has space available on recentpoker.com

This guy DOES NOT work for me , nor does he have any permission to sell links on my sites . I do not know him or his company .

Currently i do not sell any advertising on any site i own ..

Thanks
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Prenut Prenut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 339
Default

Just when I thought we were all going to join hands and conquer the world, someone gets banned. Back to writing content and building websites I suppose.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-17-2007, 04:03 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 179
Default

us link content we boost pages
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Banner Space Available Cheap! gooderpoker Buy & Sell Advertising 0 06-23-2007 01:13 AM
New Banner Space Open on Smack Dog Poker SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-11-2007 09:43 PM
SITEWIDE banner space available now @ PokerOwnage.com! AceHigh Pino The Poker Affiliate Exchange 18 01-30-2007 11:16 PM
Advertising space available on DeuceAce! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-29-2006 04:25 PM
Advertising space just came up on DeuceAce header! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 02-12-2006 09:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0