New Advertising On Eat My Stack
From next week a well known UK TV poker presenter will be joining EMS. He will have his own blog on EMS, have his own page inside the EMS forum and he will also be bringing his podcast to EMS.
To give you some idea of the quality of his podcast I will tell you that on the last episode of the podcast Daniel Negreanu was the special guest.
I'm looking for a poker site to sponsor the monthly podcast and I have contacted a few which I think may be interested. There will also be advertising spaces on the blog and on the EMS page which will hold all the podcasts.
If you would be interested in buying advertising space on either the blog or the podcast download page please pm me with the url of your site and I will get back to you next week with full details.
__________________
www.eatmystack.co.uk
www.stakeashark.com
Absolute Cheats!
|