Quote:
Originally Posted by cogger
After you submit your asking price back to them they will most likely counter offer you and ask you to promote their affiliate link for free or nothing. Unless you have a power house website like here at PAW or pokerlistings, 2+2, etc... most won't pay cash. But should 
|
Eh?
I have paid text link spots all over my sites, my customers pay a minimum of three months in advance, for PR5 i charge no less than $75, PR4 and under i usually charge about 10 bux a point per month
soooo
PR5 - $75
PR4 - $40
PR3 - $30
PR2 - $20
you get the idea  .. if you thnk that most wont pay, have you ever tried? I'm not suggesting you sell space to everyone who takes you up on the deal, or you'll be linking out to some crap which does your site no good.. but it can be a decent side income
LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
|