% basis ,
But you know what , someone there is lying , Because i just received another email from someone different there , As i emailed the concern to 2 different people to be sure i got a response.
Now the second guy answers me and says get this I cannot understand how this protects me Note my account is not in the negative for the month only the day "As for your account in the negative, we issued players that money to protect you. You now have players who were just freerollers playing raking hands, as they have to clear it"
I do not even think he understands what he is saying , I emailed hm back with what the other aff manager told me and asked him who was making the story up . I mean at this point whats the difference , theres only a few rooms left that accept all usa players so ill just funnel them somewhere else , shame thou i liked poker.com and never had a problem with them , but now chris and kris are gone , so who knows
__________________
Poker Players are your from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players , or come by and see what sites are running 2007 Wsop Satellites. Maybe poker is not your game so come see what Casinos Allow US Players. Not a Player but like to talk gambling , then come visit our Poker Forum.
|