Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > AbsolutePoker.com

AbsolutePoker.com AbsolutePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss AbsolutePoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Danielle or Marcela here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-03-2006, 05:13 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Quote:
Absolute Poker now requires all affiliates to be affiliates for a minimum of 30 days and have sent 10 real money depositing referrals before we will setup any freerolls.
Is this a solid rule or can it be adjusted case by case?.
I have been an absolute affiliate for a couple of months, but have not really started to properly promote them yet, I have therefore not sent as many as 10 real money players so far.

I have had a lot of interest in my recent league, and was hoping to host 2 buy in tournaments at absolute this month as a part of that. The reason for doing this is solely to get my current league players to sign up at absolute. I am not asking for any added money (though it would be nice if it is offered) . I think they will like the site, if they are not players there already.
I would apreciate if you would take a look at my league schedule for this month and LEAGUE SCHEDULE and advise if you would like to be a part of it, it can be easily changed to another poker site, however, my first choice would be absolute as I think my players would enjoy playing there more and hopefully stay. (I am on MRG), so good for me and for absolute.

I know that this states freerolls, but it was the response I got when requesting the tournaments.


Please PM me regarding this matter.
Thanks
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Shenaz Shenaz is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 92
Default

Hi,

I have sent you a private message.

Shenaz
__________________
Shenaz Shamji
Affiliate Program Manager
http://cake.ckpnetwork.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which sites allow private tournaments? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-27-2007 05:04 PM
Private Tournaments MilanFlyer PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 6 11-23-2005 09:03 AM
Pokerroom.com Private Tournaments Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-13-2005 06:32 PM
Free private tournaments Karl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-15-2005 12:22 PM
Question about offering tournaments PokerAceHole General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-13-2005 05:21 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0