View Single Post
  #7  
Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 801
Default

Maybe you could set something up like "estimated website value" or "estimated link value"...I know there are tons of them out there but maybe you can think of something unique (I tried...I can"t). Since Jeremy said we could link to our sites I will list all the sites I ran on your great tool:


Poker Strategy
- Poker Tips - Poker Tactics - Texas Holdem Rules - Poker Bonus Codes - No Deposit Bonus Codes - Freerolls - Full Tilt Bonus Code - Titan Poker Bonus Code - Carbon poker Review - Tournament Tips - Omaha Strategy - Free Poker Cash - Best Poker Sites - Big Poker Bonuses - Poker Stars Bonus Code - Full Tilt Review - Chan Poker Bonus - Cake Poker Review


lol...gotcha!
__________________
Website + Template for sale HERE.
Reply With Quote