I was just searching through old threads here and found the following:
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...nt-system.html
I looked into a few other CMS's as well. I tried out the MyModX CMS that was suggested, and I liked it for the most part. However, I dont think that you can control which sections of the website that users will have, which is a nice feature in XIGLA.
I do like how you can choose an "alias" in ModX, but I'd really have to try it out more in depth to see how effective it really is (its so hard to find a good CMS with SE friendly linking structure these days).
I didn't see this feature in XIGLA, but if it was there I would probably choose XIGLA over ModX, even though it isn't free.
I'm also really confused about the folder / file structure in ModX... can anybody explain how you would keep your folders / files organized in this CMS?