Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > The 100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge

The 100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge What can you accomplish in 100 days?

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-21-2005, 07:42 AM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm going to reschedule the start of the Challenge for this coming Monday. I'll get the forum set up for it this weekend.

One thing to think about is giving yourself a 100 step goal based on actions rather than on outcomes. For example, signing up 100 new players in 100 days is an outcome-based goal, and it might be tough to achieve, or it might not.

But creating 100 pages of content over 100 days is something that you definitely can control.

Another example might be losing weight. Losing 25 pounts in 100 days might be tough, but going for 100 hour-long walks is action step oriented.

Focus on the action steps instead of the outcomes, and you'll get the outcomes you want. (Provided that you've picked appropriate action steps.)
  #22  
Old 10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
BobbyD BobbyD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 76
Default

I'm ready, going to:

- do a 3 pages of content per day.
- send out 3 link exchange requests per day

Simple, but with these i think it will make a big difference.

Wish me luck!

BD
  #23  
Old 10-21-2005, 02:00 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 551
Default

If you can actually come up with 100 good pages of content in 100 days, you will have a very impressive site.
  #24  
Old 10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Kyle Kyle is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,067
Default

I'm in too.
my goals are
3 pages of content a day
10 link requests a day
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
  #25  
Old 10-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Randy and I will get this going this weekend in a new forum. My web business is already running itself pretty well so I am committing to my health.

I am going to commit to running the Chicago Marathon next year. In order to do this I need to start building my base right now. I've ran two in the past but have felt out of shape for the last year or so as now I spend many hours just sitting staring at a monitor. :P

Maybe I'll even give up beer too, as this quite fattening, especially on Sundays when I watch football. I'll become more sophisticated and drink wine like my partner. :lol:

Either way this will be a blast.
  #26  
Old 10-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

Could someone help me come up with something to do for the 100 day challenge? I think it's a great idea, but I have college apps due soon and won't be able to start almost until it ends. I'm extremely new to being an affiliate (I have no site, and 2 real money sign ups) so if anyone could clue me in on something that might take me 15-30 minutes a day that would really be helpful. As of now, I ll probably just set a goal of getting in the money in at least two $10 SNGs a day, but I really want an affiliate goal.

Thanks,
Amar
  #27  
Old 10-23-2005, 04:45 PM
BobbyD BobbyD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 76
Default

An achievable goal could be to send out say 3 links requests per day. With that and 1 or 2 content pieces a week should result in good imporvements.

BD
  #28  
Old 02-26-2006, 08:02 PM
GmanIV GmanIV is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Greenville,SC
Posts: 12
Default

not sure if i have any goals, things are rolling along, I avg. 4 new poker room sign up's a day and well over 140 new poker room sign-ups for February.

-GmanIV
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-25-2005 01:41 AM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0