Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > The 100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge

The 100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge What can you accomplish in 100 days?

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-15-2005, 08:11 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

Kellerman, most people here convert atleast a player a day don't they? Maybe I'm wrong.
  #12  
Old 10-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Amar Amar is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 47
Default

Great idea! I'm definitely in, but I'm going to need a ton of help from everyone in order to make it an affiliate goal. I think I might just aim for 5 SNGs a day for 100 days.

Amar
I could use some ideas from everyone though (I've never written a poker ebook, that sounds fun)
  #13  
Old 10-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'll have a specific forum set up for this on Monday so we can start brainstorming projects etc.
  #14  
Old 10-16-2005, 07:28 AM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 145
Default

Quote:
Kellerman, most people here convert atleast a player a day don't they? Maybe I'm wrong.
Brainstorming excerpt from wikipedia:
Brainstorming can be done either individually or in a group; in group brainstorming sessions, the participants are encouraged, and often expected, to share their ideas with one another as soon as they are generated. The key to brainstorming is not to interrupt the thought process. As ideas come to the mind, they are captured and stimulate the development of better ideas. Brainstorming is used for enhancing creativity in order to generate a broad selection of ideas in leading to a unique and improved concept.

It is a means of enhancing divergent production, aiming to facilitate problem solving through the maxim quantity breeds quality. The greater the number of ideas generated, the greater the chance of producing a radical and effective solution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainstorming
  #15  
Old 10-16-2005, 02:44 PM
EelcoB EelcoB is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
Default

I'm in too, just joined the biz and got an idea, only the basics of the webpage are done (registering, logging) so I still have a lot of work to do. It will become some kind off tournament site, I will show all tournaments per room if possible and will run private multi table tournaments (for example the dutch online poker championship 2006). My mission would be something like finishing the website within the first 50 days and promote it in the other 50 days. Targetting 1000? players who played a private tournament and ?? real money player signups through the links to rooms, I have no idea what to expect so I need feedback on my targets.
  #16  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:18 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

I like the idea,

For me, 100 days, 100 pages and at the end I want to be getting 100 hits / day

Should be nice and challenging
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
  #17  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Im going for 100 days..... 100 sign ups a day :lol:
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
  #18  
Old 10-16-2005, 08:32 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

More like 100 days..... 1 sign up every 100 days

God Im bored right now.. Anyone want to play some cards????????? Im off to win some 0's
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
  #19  
Old 10-17-2005, 03:46 PM
BobbyD BobbyD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 76
Default

Doing my pre-challenge routine now trying to establish realistic goals. Mine are going to be task based (content, links, etc..) I think the results will speak for themselves once I achieve the goals set.

BD
  #20  
Old 10-17-2005, 04:39 PM
FattyOwnz FattyOwnz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 208
Default

MY GOAL IS TO MAKE 6k pounds by JAnuary, so i can go traveling to australia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
__________________
Free Poker Tournament's : Win iPods and Cash

 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
100 Day Poker Affiliate Challenge Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-25-2005 01:41 AM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0