Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default PokerAffiliated.com -- for sale

PokerAffiliated.com is now for sale!

This domain has massive potential which I unfortunately am letting go simply due to being sidetracked from other projects and having it collect dust.

Although it doesnt bring in crazy traffic (3000+ uniques monthly), the blog that is setup has a reader base which I have slowly neglected but is still there none the less. (400+ RSS readers)

The traffic stats (awstats) for the month of march 2007 can be seen at the link below:

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ffstatseh4.jpg

I feel that this domain has loads of potential in terms of an affiliate site or in terms of a general poker site. There are tons of backlinks on some high PR sites, so im pretty sure the next index will see a PR jump. It is already indexed in all the major search engines, and is waiting to take off the ground, simply needs some dedication and work.

Included in the sale

All site files and content
Domain name transferred to your name
Help to get the site moved over and help getting organized
Fully registered vbulletin @ pokeraffiliated.com/forum/
All RSS feed subscription readers.

I am asking for $1000 obo, serious inquiries only please.

If you have any other questions please post them here and I will be more than happy to oblige.

This auction will end on May 4th 2007

Thanks for viewing, and happy bidding.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2007, 09:31 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

current high bid is @ $350

Last edited by fade : 05-02-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2007, 09:47 PM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 79
Default

Depending on how high this goes, I would be interested in purchasing this site. I would use it for a new product that I will begin offering in late May. The timing of this auction isn't great, though, as many of your top affiliates will be at CAC Amsterdam and may not have time to check on it (like myself).

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to speak further, otherwise I will try to monitor this - though I'm extremely busy preparing, and attending, CAC - like I would guess many others are as well.
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-30-2007, 05:04 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

current bid is @ $700, i have spoken to several of you guys and I feel it will be fair to keep the auction open because a lot of you are in Amsterdam this week for CAC.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,005
Default

Isn't $700 the BIN?

"
fade
Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 49




current high bid is @ $350, BIN is lowered to $700."
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-01-2007, 02:24 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

ive chosen to extend it due to various bidders @ $700, sorry bout the complication
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,005
Default

I always thought the point of setting a BIN was to encourage a quick sale to the FIRST person to offer you the BIN price. I think its kind of unfair for you to then change the terms once you see that you can get the BIN. Pretty shady move IMO.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

Well I didn't say, but I had received a bid of $700 from someone who tried to scam me out of the domain. Obviously I am aware of the point of a BIN. If your not bidding on this in the first place what does it have to do with you?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 689
Default

Some people have little integrity when money is involved. I've purchased 2 different sites on PAW before for BIN prices only to have another member outbid me, and I ended up paying more: You both know who you are (sellers and buyers).

Personally I think its just wrong to try bidding more, in a support community like this, when a seller decides to go back on his word or to tempt a seller to do so.

I have first page google rankings on the main keyword this guy who contact seller after we worked out payment terms was looking to market. When he contacted me about buying an ad slot that was available - I just said "sorry not interested in doing business with your site". no need to remind him about the time he cost me extra money buying a site, just chose to never do business with someone like that.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-02-2007, 12:42 AM
fade fade is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 53
Default

Well the current high bid is still $350.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerAffiliated.com for SALE! fade The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-25-2006 06:50 AM
selling PokerAffiliated.com fade The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 10-04-2006 01:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0