Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Websites & Domains For Sale

Websites & Domains For Sale Post Your Websites or Domains that are for sale here.

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-17-2007, 11:00 PM
messa messa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Talking [WTB] Site making around $100 per month

Hi,

I'm newer here but not new .

I'm looking for a poker or gambling site that makes around $100 per month.

The site should be atleast a few menths old and should have been making steady revenue for the last few months.
It should be PR3+.
I will ofcourse prefer sites that do not require advertising money spent and that are getting mostly search traffic.

PM me or post here your offers.

Thanks,
  #2  
Old 11-18-2007, 01:15 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

Why does it have to be PR3 and around $100 a month. Does anyone have a PR3 site that only makes $100/month?

Sorry for asking but doesn't it seem silly to put such stipulations?
  #3  
Old 11-18-2007, 01:29 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,572
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I have a PR3 that is just sitting...doesnt make any money because now it is only a domain with a template that needs some content....any takers?

__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

  #4  
Old 11-18-2007, 02:31 AM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 248
Default

What's the url?
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
  #5  
Old 11-18-2007, 11:04 AM
messa messa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Default

mikebrad:

I need a PR3 site fast to get into bodog. The only big affiliate program I wasn't approved for.

The monthly revenue is just a rough guidline.
I say roughly $100 per month because I have about 1k budget for this site.
If you want to sell me a site that makes $500 a month for 1k that's fine with me

kaus:

That's pretty inappropriate to post in someone elses thread don't you think?
  #6  
Old 11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 473
Default

Quote:
That's pretty inappropriate to post in someone elses thread don't you think?
I thought is was completely appropriate. You want a PR3 site, kaus has a PR3 site. What's the problem?
  #7  
Old 11-18-2007, 11:18 AM
messa messa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Default

No, it's not because he knows I don't want it and is asking others if they want it.
  #8  
Old 11-18-2007, 11:48 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,572
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Just because you have a PR3 site does not mean that Bodog is going to take you. If you look through this forum you will see that alot of people are turned down and unless you meet the criteria which is offering a "quality" website you wont get into thier program. A website with no PR can promote Bodog just as easily as any other as long as the quality of the site is there..

as far as your other comments ...whatever
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

  #9  
Old 11-18-2007, 12:09 PM
messa messa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 4
Default

Thanks for the info about bodog. I feel a little better now that I wasn't accepted.
I could probably make something from scratch that gets accepted soon but I'd rather have an instant in with instant revenue.

Good thing I don't plan on buying just any PR3 low quality site.
  #10  
Old 11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
jcap1p's Avatar
jcap1p jcap1p is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 188
Default

First of all, Kaus is a she, not a he.

Second of all you are way off base with your comments. PAW is for affiliates helping other affiliates and before commenting on someone who you have no idea about, perhaps you should do some research with the search bar on the forum.
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Advertising on well established and reputable poker network - From just £2.95/month! John D Buy & Sell Advertising 0 06-14-2007 05:45 AM
ways of making money with a poker site Knuder12 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 05-13-2007 11:56 AM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM
Making a New Site Questions Brandon Search Engine Optimization 2 09-16-2005 12:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0