Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,276
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default 8 year old casino domain for sale

This isn't mine but I came across it today at digitalpoint. I figured it might be of interest for some of you so decided to post it here.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...86#post5139827
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default

Why does the person selling show as BANNED?
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2007, 01:20 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 399
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...89#post5140589

Seems to broker sales?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Casino - No Deposit Ibowest The Spam Forum 2 09-02-2007 02:19 AM
No Deposit Casino List antaff The Spam Forum 19 08-24-2007 04:20 AM
Casino Rewards has many to pick from Casino/Poker Open To All US States Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 5 06-05-2007 10:52 AM
Welcome to Dash Casino – the revolutionary new casino from 32Red Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 9 10-12-2006 09:58 AM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0