Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-18-2007, 08:09 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 398
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Not Renewing, Buy for Cheap

I'm not planning to renew http://www.coralonlinecasino.com/ make me an offer, best offer will be the proud new owner .. Free Godaddy Push..

Bought, built it, forgot it. No Traffic, No stats to speak of..


Month Unique visitors Number of visits Pages Hits Bandwidth
Jan 2007 116 147 182 2607 24.61 MB
Feb 2007 29 36 62 632 6.34 MB
Mar 2007 16 18 26 178 1.88 MB
Apr 2007 13 16 26 90 1.12 MB
May 2007 104 110 137 2173 19.33 MB
Jun 2007 107 117 144 2243 20.32 MB
Jul 2007 27 30 48 404 4.17 MB
Aug 2007 34 39 59 392 4.57 MB
Sep 2007 41 47 65 500 5.51 MB
Oct 2007 16 22 32 160 2.07 MB
Nov 2007 0 0 0 0 0
Dec 2007 0 0 0 0 0



inks from an Internet Search Engine - Full list
- Google 5 5
5 20 % 5 20 %
Links from an external page (other web sites except search engines) - Full list
Unknown Origin


Search Keyphrases (Top 10)
Full list
5 different keyphrases Search Percent
casino inca trail 1 20 %
inca trail game 1 20 %
coral casino review 1 20 %
deal or no deal sd arcard game machines 1 20 %
crazy coral online 1 20 %

Search Keywords (Top 25)
Full list
14 different keywords Search Percent
trail 2 10 %
casino 2 10 %
deal 2 10 %
coral 2 10 %
game 2 10 %
inca 2 10 %
review 1 5 %
crazy 1 5 %
no 1 5 %
arcard 1 5 %
online 1 5 %
machines 1 5 %
or 1 5 %
sd 1 5 %

Cathy
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!

Last edited by LadyHoldem : 10-18-2007 at 08:11 AM. Reason: I need to buy a dictionary
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-24-2007, 01:26 AM
pacificpokeraaa pacificpokeraaa is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5
Default

bad site. and no one wants it but, ill give u 15 dollars for it? deal?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-24-2007, 04:58 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 398
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

That was a rude thing to say.. but it's sold thanks for your interest :/
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-24-2007, 05:05 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificpokeraaa View Post
bad site. and no one wants it but, ill give u 15 dollars for it? deal?
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 306
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0