Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 10-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yikes, can't we all just get along. Nobody is exclusive to anything in the Affiliate Exchange.

I did agree to help Dan and Bryan sell their templates as an affiliate, that's what I do. I am an affiliate marketer. Nonetheless I am sure each service is right for different people.

Furthermore everyone is welcome to do business in the exchange. Back on topic now.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-16-2007, 12:40 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,445
Default

How does this work?

Do you need to purchase any of the WORDPRESS ADD-ON FEATURES to use these themes?

Thanks...just not that familiar with the workings of WordPress yet!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 AM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 179
Default

Hey Corpfan,

No you don't need to purchase any add-ons, the required plugins are attached in the zip folder and are free as are most wordpress plugins that I know of.
__________________
Online Blackjack | Blackjack Strategy | Blackjack Odds

Omaha Poker |

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Well, I didn't want to respond to this right away, because I was pretty annoyed by this post. I thought if over strongly at the gym before saying anything, but I think it is pretty low that you are deliberately trying to stop people from buying John's theme by saying that you will be releasing a "more enhanced product". I have spoke to John about this and he informed me that he received approval from Jeremy to post this, so why did you think you had to belittle his product by trying to make the one that you are working on sound superior. Most of the "features" that your product has, are not even features but are rather standard (like the ability to use affiliate links). Like John mentioned anyone can use the freeroll script provided by stainkr, so I don't really consider this a big deal. I think everyone has a right to have a fair chance to offer their products in these sections of the forums and I really don't think your post in here was very fair to John. If you want to promote your wordpress theme, I think you should start your own post, because its pretty low to belittle someone else's product in a thread that they started. Could you imagine if every time someone tried to sell links or a domain and everyone else posted their links or domains for sale in the same threads what kind of mayhem there would be?
This isn't the first time that Adio has pulled a stunt like this. He's done it with me in the past and I'm sure this won't be the last time. In my opinion it's a case of "short mans syndrome" but I'm sure he will disagree
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:38 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

lol, f'kin amazing
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 533
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Damn how did I miss this thread
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0