Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Websites & Domains For Sale

Websites & Domains For Sale Post Your Websites or Domains that are for sale here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:45 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default Selling 2 great sites - Nodepositbonus.com and Easypokerbonuses.com

Well, I'm doing my last year in college so I need to stop spending all my time on my websites.

I am thinking about selling both of them if I get a good offer.

First:

www.easypokerbonuses.com

This site ranks #1 in google for the following terms:

easy poker bonuses
easiest poker bonus
5x pp ongame bonus
5x ongame bonus
easiest ongame bonus
easiest ongame bonuses

Ranks #2 in google for the following terms:

easy poker bonus
easy ongame bonus
easiest poker bonuses
easy poker
easy to clear poker
easy poker bonus to clear

I have about 50 unique/day all from google. Pm me for the exact serach terms they used to find my site.

I started this site in July and the fact that my site ranks so well in google makes it a potential goldmine in my opinion.

My main site sign ups:
2 new deposit player/week at towergaming
5 new deposit player/week at Pokerloco (only been up 4 days)
2 new deposit player qualified for CPA/month at PokerStar or Full Tilt

I have 11 real depositing players on towergaming raking . This is the stats from towergaming:

Impressions 0
Clicks 217
Registrations 12
First Depositors 11
Real Players 11
# of Deposits 15
Deposit Amount $3,520.00
Poker Revenue $1,948.94
Casino Revenue $0.90
Bonuses $1,069.00
Poker Revenue-Share [25 %] $219.98
Casino Revenue-Share [25 %] $0.22
Affiliate 366 Commission $220.21
Total Commission $220.21


I have 5 players on pokerLoco but they have only raked for about $24 so far but I put that promotion 4 days ago. I am the only site offering a 5x pp bonus on that site.

I also get a few sign ups on the other sites I promote. Yesterday I got $145 from Hollywood Poker for example. If managed correctly this site can be a goldmine.

The other site I am selling is:

www.nodepositbonus.com

This site had a strong PR 2 but I redirected it from nodepositbonus.nu to nodepositbonus.com so the PR hasn't updated yet. This 301 redirect have proved to be a real success. The site is allways on the first page of google now when you search for terms like no deposit poker etc... I get about 300 uniques/day. All are from google. This site gives me about $1000 / month sometimes $2000.

Right now this site if the top refferer for cdpokers pokerroomschool for swedish affiliates. I get $10 for every sign up. Here are the stats for this month so far:

statsdate Clicks

PRS CPL (qualified for bonus)
2007-09-01 18

0
2007-09-02 11

0
2007-09-03 19

2
2007-09-04 21

1
2007-09-05 21

6
2007-09-06 20

3
2007-09-07 11

2
2007-09-08 11

0
2007-09-09 17

2
2007-09-10 21

4
2007-09-11 21

0
2007-09-12 14

2
2007-09-13 12

1
2007-09-14 8

1
2007-09-15 12

2
2007-09-16 6

0
2007-09-17 12

0
2007-09-18 25

2
2007-09-19 14

1

So this month I have earned $290 just from cpays and from yourpokercash.com I have earned $180 so far this month.

I also added a new free bakroll promotion yesterday to my site wich gives $10 on each sucessfull free bankroll give. These are the stats after 1 day:

Total 32
Validated 30
Passed quiz challenge 4
$50 seed capital received 1

So there is lots of traffic at my site

I was gonna wait for the PR update to happen but since it's not I am putting these site up for sale now. If anyone want more details statistics about the income or unique visitor stats, pm me here or mail me at
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses

Last edited by 3jokers : 09-20-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:56 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 921
Default

So you will quit doing affiliate stuff???

Lycka till med skolan!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:58 PM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Thanks. Yes, I need to finish this last year... Atleast my gf think so

Tack
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2007, 04:48 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

2 offers so far. Keep'em coming
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2007, 04:56 AM
3jokers's Avatar
3jokers 3jokers is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 234
Default

Nodepositbonus.com has been sold.

I will keep EasyPokerBonuses.com as a passive income
__________________
Easy Poker Bonuses
No Deposit Bonus
Best Casino Bonuses
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Selling 2 great poker domains. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-31-2007 02:53 PM
Selling Sites ucladave The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 11-26-2006 12:47 AM
Why Everyone Selling Their sites? imteaz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 10-05-2006 10:19 AM
Great opp to improve your PR (footer links on three PR3 sites!) Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 06-24-2006 11:30 AM
I have 4 Great Sites for You To try out for Free Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 30 01-16-2006 08:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0