No offense and i meant that. i'm just known for being an ass latley. Realy all i want to do is shed some light on your situation.
How can you say you want to start bidding at $1,000
Here is what I see from your site and I am just being honest.
$150 template from Alance (Kundan)
A few RSS feeds
A couple Images
No PR
10 links pointing your site
No content at all
A few videos from Youtube
2 pages indexed in Google (One of them is your forum that does not exist)
Like i said i am not being mean but with that information i would not even ask for what your income is. I am activley buying sites right now and i just want you to know you are better off developing your site.
I would value that at $100 for a newb to get started with.
Good luck though with your sale
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"Did you just grab my ass?"
|