Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-07-2007, 12:41 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 714
Default BetSports for sale

I have a site that I've never done much with, its pretty much a mess. If someone wants it fairly cheap the site is betsports.cc

This runs on the buildaffiliatewebsites system.

The reviews need to be reformatted, when they last upgraded their system my custom sportsbook reviews got all messed up.

The site is about a year old and is PR3

There are 10 unique sportsbook reviews (these are not the default ones their system comes with, they were actually written unique for this site)/

There are 4 betting articles i wrote.

I figure the content a lone is worth probably $160 - those articles are probably not great grammar wise but someone could fix those up easy enough and their content is good.

As far as traffic goes I really don't have an idea. I know it has some ratings for Bodog and 5dimes terms as well as probably some others, I haven't paid attention to.

I made $400 from Bookmaker this year on the site, I know this for sure because up until a couple days ago this was the only place i promoted bookmaker.

I made $700 from Skybook but its was because they had a promotion and I pushed it really hard on some forums so it would not be fair to say that the $700 came from the site alone.

I've had a couple sign ups to Just Bet but they happened to win and i did not make any money from them, infact one of them is still winning consistently .

Some of the other reviews are not even pointing to an affiliate account I own anymore. that shows how i've done nothing to this site.

I figure on the very low side of an estimate the site alone might of made $800.

It might of made more because it has some bodog related hits but I don't have unique bodog traffic to track them.

Someone could fix this site up, get a few links (something I did not do much of) and with minimum effort turn this into a couple grand per year site in like 2 days work.

I'm not really interested in doing this myself though because I'm launching a much more detailed site focusing on sportsbooks in the next 48 hours. I've been working on it for weeks now. If I am going to go out and get links or add new content it will be on this site.

Basically I'm not looking for a lot for this site, but feel its worth some.

It don't really matter to me if I sell it or not. If the value is not there in offers i'll just value from it by redirecting the pages currently ranked to my new site or I'll wait a bit and when i get some time fix the content up, take it off buyaffiliatesites and convert it to a different cleaner cms and sell it for more later.

Figured I would just throw it out here now though seeing as I'm finally sure that I will not be doing anything with this site long term.

To give a BIN price - $700 takes it, Best offer might take it.

PM me if interested.

PS. just to be clear. the earnings i mentioned are sample only - Affiliate accounts are not included with sale as i'm using them other places now.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:19 PM
BettingShark BettingShark is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4
Default betsports

Just wondering if the site is still for sale
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:39 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Nice site. Its that mouse over code I'd scrap
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0