Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-04-2007, 09:49 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default RoundersParadise.com For Sale

I am currently running a telecommunications business. I am far too busy to maintain the site properly. There are 430+ members and the site lost alittle traffic since the start of my business.

With this site I can also include a very large poker related email data base. It goes with the website.

Please, serious buyers only. Just send me a PM or an email to


The Domain FreePokerTreasure.com is also for sale.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,030
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Price range ? Income ? Any keyword rankings?
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-05-2007, 01:26 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default

Google.com Keyword: Poker Staking - we are listed #2 beneath Neverbeg.com

Player Staking - We are listed #3 Above Cardplayer magazine

Internet Poker Leagues - We are listed #5


Price can be negotiated. Income varies. Will PM with more info.

This site has all the ingredients for a very big money maker. I should also mention that the Web Design itself is worth $.

There are alot of hidden admin options related to maintaining the site. These features are a lot of fun to mess with. You can pretty much do anything with it.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells

Last edited by DontLook : 09-05-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-08-2007, 05:09 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default Site Update

I am closing the Sale of my site. I have decided not to sell it unless Holis or Explicit still want it.

I told you guys I would sell it to you if you came up with the cash. But if you do not purchase it, I am going to keep it and continue to make the site grow.

I had a change of heart.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0