Do you know of any similar .NET domain that have been sold in the upper $xx,xxx range? It's only 3 characters (2 vowels) after all.. Only that is attractive.
SEX.net sold for $450,000 in 2006
Although the .com version sold for $12,000,000 or something I believe, lol.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
You really own SEO.net? Grats if you do, lol -- what a find. I could arrange some private buyers for you if you're serious about selling. That or take it to Sedo -- I'm sure it would go for a decent price my friend. PM me if you need any assistance on site or domain sales.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)