Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-03-2007, 08:03 AM
trader2 trader2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Default onlinestakes.com

I am selling the domain name

onlinestakes.com

Let me know if interested.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-04-2007, 02:04 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

does it get any traffic or did you just buy it in hopes somebody wanted that domain?
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 AM
trader2 trader2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Default

i didn't measure the traffic - so I can't tell you. the high offer so far is $75.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-06-2007, 12:25 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

i thought it was illegal to squat domains? Not trying to call you out or anything, just something I thought I remember reading in one of my entrepreneurship books.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:17 PM
trader2 trader2 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmoney View Post
i thought it was illegal to squat domains? Not trying to call you out or anything, just something I thought I remember reading in one of my entrepreneurship books.

Thank you very much for your helpful piece of advice. Please continue with your smart postings - I am taking notes.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,225
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Can I buy it, SEO it, and re-direct it to:

OnlineStakes.com

It would almost be worth $75 for a good laugh. Although I bet there are some people that genuinely search for steaks spelled stakes.

Actually Adioking should buy it and do the redirect for this keyword.....
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:07 PM
fastpony's Avatar
fastpony fastpony is offline
Let's go Buckey's
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I bet there are some people that genuinely search for steaks spelled stakes.

Actually Adioking should buy it and do the redirect for this keyword.....
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 442
Default

Lol
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-06-2007, 06:32 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
Default

.. We need better smileys here at PAW.. Just look at CAPs smileys. You write whole articles without even typing one single word.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Can I buy it, SEO it, and re-direct it to:

OnlineStakes.com

It would almost be worth $75 for a good laugh. Although I bet there are some people that genuinely search for steaks spelled stakes.

Actually Adioking should buy it and do the redirect for this keyword.....
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,225
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
.. We need better smileys here at PAW.. Just look at CAPs smileys. You write whole articles without even typing one single word.
Agreed, I just downloaded a pack. I will try to get to uploading them in the next day or so.

Sorry about hijacking this thread, that was not the intention. If anyone is interested in the domain onlinestakes.com, please PM the OP.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0