Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-04-2006, 09:08 PM
losercore losercore is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,047
Default Directory Software Open Source?

I'm looking for an open source web directory/search software.

Something like http://www.focalmedia.net/

except open source.

Anybody know of this?

Thanks
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "

Last edited by losercore : 10-04-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 483
Default

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I found this url from following links on imteaz’s gamehightime site: http://www.indexscript.com/download.php
__________________
“Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man’s appetite by legislation and makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.” - Abraham Lincoln
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 10-04-2006, 10:38 PM
losercore losercore is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,047
Default

Thank you. hat is the first I've seen so I will have to check it out

__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate Business Management Software / Custom PHP & Site Development ArthurD Websites & Domains For Sale 9 04-17-2007 03:43 PM
New Poker Directory - Add your site J S The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 02-17-2007 03:41 PM
Poker and gambling permanent directory links - $19.95 - PR5 site/PR4 Directory John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-09-2007 11:36 AM
Statistical Tracking and direct odds software? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 07-14-2006 09:20 PM
Best Forum Software GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 12-01-2005 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0