Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > TitanPoker.com

TitanPoker.com TitanPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss theTitanPoker.com affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-2007, 03:10 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Question Afilliate Network

i am looking to add titan poker to my site, does the paw network allow me to c individual player stats? if not does anyone have any deals with titan in regards to better then normal rates? please pm me or email me
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-24-2007, 11:20 PM
PartyForFree PartyForFree is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 83
Default

I've got a good deal with Titan, and I can see the full stats of my players.

Are you looking for a CPA or MGR?

Aside from that....I've got a question for you. Have you had any decent response for your "comp program" on your site? I was playing with the comp calculator, and according to it, if I played 1,000 hands of 30-60 limit, you'd give me the equilivant of $37 in rakeback. Is that right? If so, I`m impressed you made this model work...
__________________
http://www.partyforfree.net
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2007, 09:14 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 780
Default

PAW doesnt allow you to see individual stats. But if you sign up through europartners you will be able to see it.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,036
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We can email you full stats if you need them however.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tony G Poker Moving to iPoker Network Aidan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-02-2007 07:20 AM
Suggestions For PAW Affiliate Network JohnG Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 8 04-26-2007 12:19 AM
What is the PAW Integrated Network? Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 02-27-2007 10:52 PM
Gaambol - my poker social network - feedback welcome gaambol New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 10-27-2006 11:28 AM
Room and poker network Tournament Schedules xPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-29-2006 05:03 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0