Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Team Paradise Ipods

Team Paradise Ipods The Official ParadiseIpods.com Forum

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2005, 10:33 AM
chipster chipster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
Default

I've been thinking a lot about the ParadiseIpods lately. And I've come realize that we are sitting on top of a goldmine. B)

First of all, let's take a look at all that Jeremy is doing for all of us members of Team ParadiseIpod.

He's concieved the idea.
He's set it up with probably the best affiliate in Stephen Freund at Paradise.
He's supplied the cash and prizes.
He's set up and administered the ParadiseIpod forums.
He's set up our separate codes and landing pages.
And I'm sure much more we're not aware of.

Sure there have been a couple of glitches and some confusion at times. Some of us have gotten a bit frustrated when thing didn't run smoothly. I want to admit that I've been guilty of this. But when I step back and consider all the time and effort that's been put into this project by Jeremy, I'm embarrassed and sorry for any frustations on my part.


Here's my second point. As I said earlier, this is a goldmine you and I are sitting on. Look at the potential. I think if all of us on Team ParadiseIpod can think outside the box and continue to build participation in the Sunday tournament, the sky is the limit. Jeremy's already said that he wants to do a $5 buy-in when we get participation up to about 150. Obviously I can't speak for Jeremy but I doubt that it will stop there.

Take a look at what Beanie has done at UB. Go back and read through his post. ParadiseIpods is an idea that can rival his work. This can quickly develop into something huge.

But we've got to really build this thing. So I just want to do a little cheerleading and maybe we can brainstorm some ideas in this thread. I've got an "outside the box" idea that I think will be productive. I want to run it by Jeremy and get his go ahead first, though. So my challenge to you guys is to kick this around and come up with some really great and creative ideas.

I'm probably the "littlest affiliate" on the whole team. So don't let me come up with the best idea !
__________________
Home Run Poker -Start or Join an Online Poker Team...Today!
  #2  
Old 08-03-2005, 07:48 PM
tomt tomt is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 161
Default

No, sorry, Chipster. I"m the littlest affiliate on the Ipod Team.
Made $145.14 last month. Woo hoo :P

But on a more serious note, I like your attitude and thinking.
Maybe it's time for a conference call or a chat session for us to toss ideas and strategies around.
  #3  
Old 08-04-2005, 08:34 AM
EdBankz EdBankz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 95
Default

Great post Chipster, I agree that Paradise Ipods has great potential done the right way.
I know Jeremy mentioned us having a conference call to discuss ideas. If your reading this J, any chance of that still happening?

Oh and Chipster and tomt, sorry to disappoint you but I amd the baby affiliate of the team!
__________________
EdBankz

Poker Player Life
Your "Ace In The Hole" for all things poker, with a touch of golf!
  #4  
Old 08-04-2005, 11:21 AM
chipster chipster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
Default

Thanks tomt and EdBankz,

Maybe we should call ourselves the Three Amigos!

Great ideas on getting together on a chat or call. Maybe we can get some ideas and enthusiasm rolling by brainstorming some of the promotional stuff here.

I've started a little blog to try and create a buzz about ParadiseIpods by doing some crazy outrageous things. I hope to be able to interview some of the winners and regular players. For this Sunday's tournament, I'm going to provide a "simulcast". I know it's all crazy, but that's the point. Maybe I'll get a "there's even this guy that simulcasts a freeroll" buzz going.

Maybe you guys and others can come up with some ways we can work together on building the ParadiseIpods. That is if I haven't scared everybody off with my crazy idea!
__________________
Home Run Poker -Start or Join an Online Poker Team...Today!
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sitngopro.com giving away 5 PS3's. what do you guys think! pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-21-2006 11:03 AM
Hi guys Holyman General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-03-2006 01:06 AM
Let's talk about Freerolls!! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 34 12-14-2005 09:08 PM
The midweek is boring...let's do a tourney! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-23-2005 12:15 PM
LET'S LINK TOGETHER! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 05-15-2005 09:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0