Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SuperPokerAffiliates.com

SuperPokerAffiliates.com Discuss SuperPokerAffiliates.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Scott Hamer here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2006, 02:19 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

I got feedback from one of my members that he wasn't able to purchase SnG Shark. He is already customer at Party and PokerRoom, so he wanted to buy the SnG Shark program.
When he had filled out the order-form he got this error message saying that there was a missmatch between the address on the order-form and the address attached to his creditcard. He has Norwegian special caracters in his address (æ, ø, å).
I thouht this was strange. I also has special carracters in my address, and never have I had any problems using my creditcard online
So I tried to buy the SnG Shark program myself.
Guess what, I got the same problem!

So, I send a e-mail to support.
I got reply, they want to know witch country I live in.
I send new e-mail, saying I live in Norway.

Since then no reply from support.

Can the affiliate manager on this forum look into this?
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
  #2  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:42 AM
SuperPokerAffiliates SuperPokerAffiliates is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 26
Default

Checked with our porgrammers, and everything seems to be working properly.

I don't think the unique characters will cause a problem. We have one Swedish affiliate in particular who does dozens of credit card sales a month. And those characters don't seem to cause a problem (he also runs a Norwegian site and hasn't had the problem)

The best suggestion I can make it to make sure he is inputting the correct address. Perhaps there was a misspelling, a wrong number, or maybe there was a move and the address wasn't updated on the credit card.

Try it again and double check these potential problems. I'll continue to research any potential problems on my end. Let me know if it doesn't work for you again.

Scott
  #3  
Old 04-21-2006, 11:01 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

I have tried 3 times.
Same result.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
  #4  
Old 04-22-2006, 10:58 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

Got this message from your support:

Hello!

Unfortunately our website's ordering system does not support International orders. You will need to sign up using the casino option.

Sincerely,

Erin
Support Director


Please explain this.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
  #5  
Old 04-22-2006, 11:19 AM
SuperPokerAffiliates SuperPokerAffiliates is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 26
Default

I'll check with her when we she gets back in on Monday.

Please see the PM I sent you with instructions for purchasing. I believe our programmers were able to make it workable for you.

Scott
  #6  
Old 04-23-2006, 01:44 PM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 260
Default

Great.

Everything looks ok now.

Thanks.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
February Payment Thread - Wow PKR is Fast! Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 27 03-18-2007 04:28 AM
US Payment + Poker Reviews - Original Content! LadyHoldem The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 03-16-2007 04:14 PM
Continued problems with HollywoodPoker.com BootyCraze HollyWoodPoker.com 2 06-05-2006 09:13 AM
Problems with Payment from Partypoker saint84 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-08-2005 04:48 PM
Greentie Affiliates payment info read the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-21-2005 10:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0