Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SunPoker.com - FocalClick

SunPoker.com - FocalClick SunPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss SunPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Mark here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-14-2006, 11:56 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default Anyone in Vegas for the WSOP?..let's meet up

I will be in Vegas for the WSOP from July 29th to August 2nd. If anyone will be out there and would like to meet up, please let me know. I don't know my schedule as of yet, but there will be a huge Sunpoker.com exhibit and some additional parties, etc. At the very least we can exchange contact information.

Feel free to contact me directly: mark(at)focalclick.com

Best Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2006, 11:43 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Just a shout all to everyone I met and saw in Vegas during the WSOP, it was great to meet everyone. I finally met Brandon and it was a pleasure!

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2006, 11:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,082
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Mark,

I came to the booth to find you but I left the day before you got there. As a consolation prize however I got to see some beautiful SunPoker girls.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-05-2006, 01:20 PM
GazMan GazMan is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to GazMan
Default

Thanks Mark, the Party was a good one
__________________
Gareth
www.pokernews.com
www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/affiliates/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 07:39 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 09:53 AM
Meet your Love Playing Poker at PartyPoker Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-16-2006 08:06 AM
CAC Convention - Las Vegas - Vote on day to Meet GoodKarmaKid General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 09-02-2005 04:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0