Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SunPoker.com - FocalClick

SunPoker.com - FocalClick SunPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss SunPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Mark here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2005, 03:18 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is online now
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 533
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

Mark are there any plans to change the homepage of SunPoker? I really think there would be better conversions with a different interface. It seems too messy and it doesnt let your eyes relax and focus on one thing.

I dont promote Sun yet, but I am considering adding them. I just think this is something that is a crucial part in attracting new players and the SunPoker site would improve with a cleaner/simpler homepage.
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-21-2005, 12:29 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

I do not know their immediate plans, but I do see your point completely. I will speak to them about this and see what the consensus is.

Thanks very much for your input. It really helps to hear your ideas. Keep them coming!!

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

Just and update Buckeye, I believe they will be changing the look of Sunpoker.com to look less cluttered and cleaner. Thanks for the great feedback.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

Justin,

A bit overdue, but the new Sunpoker site is up. Let me know what you think. If others have comments, please let me know as well.

Have a great day.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2006, 11:50 AM
EdBankz EdBankz is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 95
Default

The new look of the Homepage is a HUGE improvement! Hopefully it will help with conversions. I agree with Justin, the old page was all over the place and probably scared people away.
__________________
EdBankz

Poker Player Life
Your "Ace In The Hole" for all things poker, with a touch of golf!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,277
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

That looks really good Mark. Nice work.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4kingpoker PR4 homepage links available scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-10-2007 01:54 PM
Homepage and inside Link Section link exchange wanted- Christmas present!! epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-03-2006 03:55 AM
Homepage link exchange epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-28-2006 03:58 PM
AD Space On Homepage Of Bankrollboost.com JohnG The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 06-13-2006 11:20 PM
Sunpoker signs Poker Superstar.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 04-26-2006 02:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0