Wow that table is huge! Honestly who's going to want to play there with real money?
As a player I see
- Big tables - 1020x760!? I wouldn't be able to multi-table on my 1600x1200 monitor
- ugly 3d graphics - It looks like it was designed over 10 years ago with ancient 3d software
- hard to see the action. The perspictive is crazy. Even with the oversized window I have to squint to see the cards!
- There's no way that software's as fast as a 2d poker room. Even if the software runs quick, the games are definitely going to run slower because of odd 3d layout. I want to play as many hands/hour as possible.
- Nothing special in terms of player support. Their site has recently been updated just once in the last 5 months. They haven't been active at this forum. They were supposed to be working closely with another forum, which they ended up ignoring for months. The administrator said he's sent several emails but they wouldn't make a post about the special promotion they were working out with them.
As an affiliate all those things work against me in terms of how much a player can rake. 3d isn't anything innovative or special. True poker did it 5 years ago and they had much better looking software. For a while it was the #2 online pokerroom but it eventually phased out due to usability.
I predict that this room’s going to start off fairly decent. They have a ton of affiliates promoting it like it’s the next sliced bread. But there’s really no need for a 3d poker room so it’s going to steadily phase out until the real money tables will be almost non existent
I've been saying it for a while now and I stand by my prediction that this room won't take off.