| The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away! |
 01-04-2007, 06:44 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
BingoSuite has great Bingo & Slots to play come try them out
COMING SOON...
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
Over the past few months, we’ve been hard at work getting ready to bring you a bigger and better Bingoroom Network. I am pleased to tell you about some of the changes that will be happening to our network on February 1st (just in time for our 4th Birthday!!!)Here’s what you can expect to see:
** Multi Language chat rooms in Spanish and English
** Multi currency capabilities – Play in US Dollars, Euros or Great Britain Pounds
** Easy to use new layout
** 8 NEW slot machines
** 3 NEW video poker machines
** KENO
** New loyalty program
Play with your friends and meet new ones from all over the world – Bingoroom is going INTERNATIONAL!!! Don’t miss out on being a part of online bingo history – Be there on February 1st for all the fun and excitement.
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 01-12-2007, 07:27 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Come to the Blossoms Room from January 12th – 15th
Quite a few things have happened over the past few days, so I wanted to take the time to address what’s been going on. Due to recent US legislative changes and events a few of our processors are no longer able to transfer funds to or from any online gambling sites for our U.S customers. We are working hard to make new payment options available to you and hope to have them up and running in the near future. We are excited to tell you about a
---------------------------------------------------
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
ePassporte
ePassporte is the easiest way to use a Visa or Mastercard to deposit funds into your Bingoroom Network account. There is no credit approval necessary. Just join online with your current credit card. You will be issued an ePassporte Virtual Visa card which will allow you to deposit money into your Bingoroom Network account instantly.
SPECIAL OFFER - Make a deposit with ePassporte from January 19th - 23rd and get an additional 25% on all deposits!
NEW ACCOUNTS GET $25 FREE -Simply write into support with your new account registration and after your first deposit you will receive $25 CASH!!!
ePassporte
1. What is ePassporte?
FPS ePassporte is a virtual Visa card which may be loaded using a regular Visa or MasterCard. Once the card has been loaded the money may be subsequently transferred to your Bingoroom Network account. All transactions are completely safe and secure.
2. Why should I use ePassporte?
This option is very convenient and you may use your regular Visa or MasterCard to load your ePassporte account. With funds on the card you may swiftly transfer them to your Bingoroom Network account within seconds!
Furthermore, customers may apply for a Visa Electron card to directly access the funds held in their ePassporte account from ATM machines throughout the world!
3. How can I fund my ePassporte and what charges are there?
Every time you load the card ePassporte will charge you a fee. This is 5% per $100 of the amount to be loaded with a minimum cost of $5 applicable. The fee will be deducted after you have loaded the card. For example, if you load the card with $50 or $100 the fee is the same at $5 leaving a balance of $45 or $95 to spend.
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
4. How long does it take for the money to be credited to my Bingoroom Network account?
As long as you have sufficient funds available the money will be instantly credited to you Bingoroom Network account.
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great b onus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 01-18-2007, 05:58 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Celebrate the new year with $2007!!!
Come try out BingoSuite Today
Bingo Suite is one of the largest online bingo rooms on the Internet. People have been playing online bingo at BingoSuite for over 8 years. Get $10 free, no deposit required to test them out.They will also give you up to 600% in bonuses on your deposits!
Please note: Bingo Suite still accepts USA players from all states!
If you play at BingoSuite's online bingo games for real money, you win real money! They have paid out over $2.5 million each month! Bingo Room has the Internet's largest online bingo jackpots!
Come check out some great slots they have also.
Up to 600% for a bonus.That is a great offer to take.
Good Luck and Have Fun At Bingo Suite
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
BingoSuite
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 01-27-2007, 06:32 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Celebrate our Birthday!
Has it really been 4 years? For the month of February BingoSuite is celebrating a birthday all month long and they want to give you presents too!!! From February 1st – 28th, collect as many 4 patterns as possible and at the end of the promotional period the top players who have collected the number 4 pattern will win!!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
Good Luck
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 02-05-2007, 04:34 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|

This is what the Winners have to say about BingoSuite
Come try BingoSuite Today and post what you have to say about a great Bingo
Good Luck and Have Fun
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
$5020 WINNER
amymoore31
"I am still in shock. I came home...and was kinda feeling down in the dumps... I really wanted to play bingo and that 200% bonus caught my eye. Well, I went deposited, played for awhile and was fixing to go to bed when suddenly the screen just looked weird. I thought the site was going down or the game had locked up or something... lol... Woke up this morning and first thing I did was log back on to bingoroom to see if I had been dreaming......=) I absolutely love bingoroom... I've tried other sites but, as you can see, my bingo and slots home is BINGOROOM!! THANK YOU SO MUCH"
----------------------------------------------------------------
$1014 WINNER
Jor5974
"Hi all
Sorry the photo is a bit small but its the best I could do I am in my early 40s and am happily married I work in a local nursing home as a dietary aide I work hard a many hours and bingo rooms are a great way to escape when i am not working I have made many friends and love the chat games and all the cms I was so stunned when I saw that I had won $1014 on a 9 line 10 cent spin.. I would like to thank Bingo Room network for making an otherwise Very Bad day end so great Love Ya all Thank you again"
-------------------------------------------------
$500 WINNER
Irisheyes13
"Hi Carrie...
Well thank you for the congratulations Carrie....I have been here a long time and I never did win anything big so I was a bit surprised by it....I was also trying to hit something more (if you know what I mean) lol. I have been trying very hard at bingo but never seem to succeed in winning there so gave it a go at 9.00 a round which I never would have dreamed of doing but under the presents circumstances I really need the money ..unfortuately I did not take it out I continue to play and you know the rest. Thank you again for the note and hopefully one of these days I will win big."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
$5013 WINNER
Redneck
"Hi Roomies,
I just couldn't believe it when i saw that come up on the screen. I was doing spanky dance around my living room. I have some credit cards that i wanted to pay off and that's exactly what I did . Bingoroom is the most awesome place to play. I love all the cm's and my roomies are so supportive. I wish the best of luck to all my friends. I want them to feel the high that I am feeling now. Thanks so much"
-------------------------------------
$5020 WINNER
MsSpankerella
"I was so excited when I saw the amount we won. I was playing while my husband was asleep. When it came up I ran and woke him up and asked him to come look just to make sure I was reading it correctly. I asked him.....does it say that we just won 5020.00? He looked and said 'wow, yes it does' and then turned around and went back to bed lol. He has just recently returned home from his 18 month tour in Iraq...everyone on the bingoroom web site has been just wonderful while he has been away. The support I have received from all the roomies and CM's was just wonderful. I don't think I could have stayed as calm as I was without them. Anyway, when we won I couldn't bring myself to remove the game from the computer screen...I must have looked at it for 1/2 hour...lol I have included a picture of the both of us (since the account is really in his name) and since I am so very proud of him."
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 02-07-2007, 05:14 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Pause For A Cause
PAUSE FOR A CAUSE
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
Donate your BB's in the year 2007
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The players get a great bonus from us. 150% on
their first deposit, 200% on the second and then 250% on their third deposit
Good Luck
Help us to raise money for a very worthy cause. It's easy to donate, just write to and let her know how much you would like to donate. For every 10BBs donated, The Bingoroom Network will donate $1 USD to The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and Breast Cancer Awareness. Our Pause for a Cause campaign will run for the entire year of 2007.
Donations:
mickey91758 135BBs
gwenad 1000BBs
ritasjoy53 8BBs
redneckreindeer 50BBs
LuvMyPup 20BBs
spankyssantahunter 10BBs
catra1955 102BBs
wackosiren 40BBs
Cypress 20BBs
WhenInsanePiggiesFly 82BBs
Cypress 20BBs
justmom_4 54BBs
eieio 30BBs
spudsmommy 14BBs
gma5 34BBs
I Thank You All & God Bless
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 02-09-2007, 10:53 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Good News...ewalletXpress is coming to soon to The Bingoroom Network.
www.navpay.com -products-ewallet
For all your banking needs to play Bingo Online At BingoSuite
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 02-18-2007, 10:23 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|

Mar 1-31 EUR Spanish When the Saints Come Marching In
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
How well do you know your saints? Come play at The Bingoroom Network this month for your chance to show off your knowledge and win CASH!! Any time during the month of March your CM will ask you to name a Saint in chat. The first 5 players who respond with a different answer will each win €5!!!
Date Currency Language Promotions
Mar 2-5 EUR Spanish Winning Numbers
Do you believe in the power of numbers? If you bingo on today’s date you win. For example, if the date today is March 10th , and you hit bingo on 10 on any full card bingo game all day long you will win the €10 prize. In order to claim you €10 Euros you must write to with your username and winning game ID number.
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
*Please note you must be playing in EUR to participate in the above promotions
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 02-24-2007, 09:25 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
Mar 1-31 USD English March Madness!!
Are you ready for MARCH MADNESS? Come toThe Blossoms Room from 9pm-10pm ET to enjoy all the fun of our March Madness Basketball tourney. Here’s what you can expect to see each night from March 1st – 31st. **$40 tournament prize for the player with the most winnings in the hour **3 Pattern has a jumping jackpot between $5 - $50 **Hoop Pattern has a starting jackpot of $10 **Jump Pattern has a fixed $25 jackpot **Special Basketball themed chat game
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
 03-04-2007, 09:35 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 459
|
|
Around the World
Around the World
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today
The Bingoroom Network is going international!! Travel around the world everyday in the month of March to meet new friends from other countries and win cash prizes along the way. Here's how it works: Each day we will have a special bingo tournament featured in one USD room, one EUR room and one GBP room. The player with the most winnings in that hour will win the $30, €30, £30 Prize. And wait, there's more....at the end of the promotional period the player with the most tournament wins for the month will win the following cash prizes: 1st Place: $500 USD, 2nd Place: $250 USD, 3rd Place: $100. This special bingo tournament will be played in the following rooms: Around th e World (USD Room) from 10am - 11am ET, The Fall Room (EUR Room) from 1pm - 2pm ET and 90 Ball Bingo (GBP Room) from 4pm - 5pm ET. Please note that in order to enter the EUR or GBP rooms you must convert your currency - to do this, click on the link "change currency" beside your u sername. Then use the drop downs to convert your USD to EUR or GBP. You can easily convert your funds back to USD using the same drop downs.
Get up to 600% in bonus on your first 3 deposits!!! Get 150% on your first, 200% on your second and 250% on your third. Wow, that's more bingo for your buck!!
BingoSuite $10.00 Free
Come try out BingoSuite Today *Please note you must be playing in USD to participate in the above promotions
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.
|