Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-21-2006, 12:16 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 172
Default Giving away 10 Free Domains!

I'm giving them away.. but my boss is paying for them ...Gotta love that

So here's the deal... go to http://www.pearlgaming.com and register as an affiliate.. In the comments box.. tell me how you would promote your website, why should i give it to you? Go to wherever you go .. godaddy maybe? and pick out a domain name you would like .. and we'll register it, as well as help you set up a Gambling Website!

I'll personally help the winners to set up their websies, I'll help you all promote them, learn how to make a sitemap, whatever it takes...

Affiliates are all paid CPA (meaning cost per aquisition) in English, that means if a player signs up through one of your banners, you get paid .. average is about 100 bux a player


I'm going to give away 3 domains before I go to bed, once you've registered to win, reply to this thread so that I know to look for ur application .

I'll give away another three tomorrow, three the next day.. and ONE .. on the last day

Already have an extra domain name... or 50 :P ... just point them to our nameservers, register on http://www.pearlgaming.com shoot me a pm with the URL, and we'll getchya set up within a few minutes with a fully customizable, template driven (you choose the template) forum and blog (added with a click) and awesome all around website

~LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
  #2  
Old 11-21-2006, 12:33 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Hey- I signed up and put in an "application." This sounds like the perfect chance for me to test the Casino Affiliate waters like I have been wanting to do. Thanks!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
  #3  
Old 11-23-2006, 05:38 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinthgirl
Hey- I signed up and put in an "application." This sounds like the perfect chance for me to test the Casino Affiliate waters like I have been wanting to do. Thanks!
Heya, We bought your domain name for ya! Get in touch with me and we'll getchya all set up

I have Skype , MSN, and Yahoo Send me ur name and I'll add ya, or if you prefer I can give ya a call

Cathy ~ LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
  #4  
Old 11-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 448
Default Hello Cathy

Hello Cathy
you can look for mine
Tom
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 05:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 05:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 01:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 01:30 PM
Free Poker & Casino Cash !!!! BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-04-2007 07:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0