Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 689
Default Backgammon - Support Site against poker legislation

I am working on a new website which will be futureofpoker.com
This will be entirely a NOT FOR PROFIT site which will keep up to date news about what is happening in the US in regards to online poker. In addition to news etc it will keep people informed of action that can be taken and hopefully will have some info on any candidates in the 2008 election that opposed this legislation etc.

I need to raise some funds towards getting this site off the ground. If anyone is interested in backgammon if you sign up through the link below I will much appreciated. I am donating all money I make through this affiliate account to building futureofpoker.com.

Even if you are not good at Backgammon simply signing up and depositing $25 will earn me about $55 in CPA which I will use for this cause. Have some fun playing and help support my new not for profit site at the same time!

I have other links to if anyone outside the US is interested in contributing by signing up for a poker or sports betting account then let me know in PM.
Also if you own a website I can give you a link mentioning your support of futureofpoker.com with the sign up.

Please use the link below or PM me.

Gammon Empire
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 08:41 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0