| The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away! |
 11-12-2005, 08:31 PM
|
|
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
|
|
Came across amazing software that is completely legal to use. It is not poker related, but it would interest most of you avid affiliates.
I'm not giving too many details in public but if you're serious about what you do and want to look at selling an amazing product, then PM me.
I promote not only the software, but also the business in selling this software. I could train you and get you set up within a couple hours.
Here's my number, give me yours, and I'll give you a call with someone who will be able to explain this better then I can at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon.
Ezekiel Martinez
303.344.1375
__________________
Hi pls.
|
 11-12-2005, 09:29 PM
|
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Ezekiel@Nov 12 2005, 10:31 PM
I know many of you are veterans and well cultured in the area of our affiliate nation, so I'm not going to waste anyone's time.
While attending a few affiliate seminars in England, I discovered an amazing program that I believe in completely. I came back home completely passionate about this new venture I'm participating in and have the support of everyone I've talked to in real life. We could use a few good guys who are veterans in this type of work.
This business is about relationships and teamwork. The way the affiliate/subaffiliate tree is set up is simply amazing. Even if you aren't interested, I would still love to get constructive criticism and feedback. Send me a pm if you are interested and would like to know more. Thanks.
Ezekiel |
sounds like a pyramid scheme
|
 11-12-2005, 10:40 PM
|
|
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
|
|
Now, like everyone on this site who has some experience with these
programs, a lot of them seem suspicious when it reeks of a "Get rich
quick" scheme.
We are selling powerful software, which would define it as a legitimate business
and sales job. If you are an affiliate with any site, then you
know that there is always a pyramid stench to any type of program. Look at the
program you're in right now. You have subaffiliates, and they have subaffiliates,
and you make a little profit from all of your subordinates.
It's how the world works, all corporations have a tiered system to promote growth.
I am marketing an actual product and service, and am looking for constructive
criticism and interested partners, not ignorant replies.
Respectfully,
Ezekiel Martinez
__________________
Hi pls.
|
 11-12-2005, 11:04 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,351
|
|
sounds like you posted in the wrong forum
|
 11-13-2005, 09:01 AM
|
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Ezekiel@Nov 13 2005, 12:40 AM
Now, like everyone on this site who has some experience with these
programs, a lot of them seem suspicious when it reeks of a "Get rich
quick" scheme.
We are selling powerful software, which would define it as a legitimate business
and sales job. If you are an affiliate with any site, then you
know that there is always a pyramid stench to any type of program. Look at the
program you're in right now. You have subaffiliates, and they have subaffiliates,
and you make a little profit from all of your subordinates.
It's how the world works, all corporations have a tiered system to promote growth.
I am marketing an actual product and service, and am looking for constructive
criticism and interested partners, not ignorant replies.
Respectfully,
Ezekiel Martinez |
wasn't an ignorant reply, was saying what it sounds like, after you explained it, thats what it really sounds like now. It's now a fact not just a reply 
|
 11-13-2005, 09:20 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 801
|
|
Now that I have you all cornered... lets me tell you about this great program called AMWAY
__________________
Holis
Diversify your efforts - Make up to 10K per User!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes
Top Ranked DVD's | Funny Poker Videos | Las Vegas Webcams
|
 11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
|
|
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 86
|
|
So, when you say my business sounds like a pyramid...what do you mean by
pyramid?
Who makes the most money in a company like Sacs? The CEO? Is there a
hierarchy of management, each making more then the level below them? Who
makes the least money in that organization? The cashiers, stockers, janitors do.
Could the cashier make more money then the CEO of the company? BBkicks,
everyone starts on a level playing playing field. Your income is determined by how
much work you put into something. Just like any other job/business.
Sometimes people confuse network marketing with pyramid schemes, which were
made illegal in the early seventies. There are guidelines as to what constitutes and
business and what is not. Companies that just give a certificate in exchange for
money, for instance, are illegal. Even companies that have extremely overpriced
items could be illegal. My business has a legitimate product.
Respectfully,
Ezekiel Martinez
__________________
Hi pls.
|
 11-14-2005, 04:23 PM
|
|
|
Moving to the spam forum. Shilling a product without describing it doesn't qualify a post for the "Affiliate Exchange" forum.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
Search this Thread
|
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:02 PM.
|