News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-23-2005, 06:14 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 526
Default

If you want to play at Bodog, I can give you $40 cash on a $20 minimum deposit. Just go through my link: Bodog Poker to make your deposit, and PM me after you're done. I'll confirm it with Bodog and get your cash to you within a few days via NETeller or Paypal - just let me know which you prefer.

Bodog's pretty neat as they're one of the few sites I've seen that allows you to withdraw and deposit straight from your bank account without waiting for NETeller.

And if you want to play any other poker site, I have 10 listed right now at Free Cash For Poker and I'll give you cash for all of them - up to $345.

Thanks for listening to the spam...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0