Hi I am one of the affiliate managers of Raider Poker. We are a new poker site looking to work closley with some affiliates. We are looking to put a lot of effort and money into working with our affiliates making business a success on both sides.
Are site offers 25% instant rake back and a great deposit bonus.
Open to all 50 states and has many deposit options.
Become an affiliate by registering a player account
www.raiderpoker.com
Email and we can set up some tournaments/ deposit bonuses/ or some type of promotion to generate traffic.
We at Raider Poker value affiliates and will always listen to any ideas you have and try our best to make a success out of all marketing plans.
Thanks
no...the site only has 2 active tables....I have to admit I like the software a little. I tried to deposit but kept getting an error page (i like little sites).
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions
Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!