
Maybe it's the way you worded it, but this sounds kind of shady. To be honest it sounds like a free $50 scheme with a neat story to it.
So for example "major affiliates" or companies like PokerNews, Cardplayer, or PokerListings would give Accelerated Marketing a bunch of money to test our CPA links at the poker and casino sites. Then you hire regular people to gamble for free there by using that money?
I'm fairly certain major affiliates or CPA Networks can check for fraud on their own.
Again, maybe I am the only one who sees it as a clever free $50 scheme. If it is, who cares people do free money promos all the time, it just seems rather deceptive.
Who collects the CPA's and whose trackers are being used, Accelerated marketing or the affiliates and CPA networks you claim to work for? Likewise considering your potential clients send 1000's of RMP's a month, how do you decipher if the links worked for the rooms that don't share account info.
I'm just curious as you guys claim to represent dozens of affiliates and CPA Networks, yet there is no mention of this service on your website, likewise I have never heard of this type of service being outsourced before.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Last edited by Jeremy : 09-08-2007 at 06:20 PM.
|