Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 06:43 PM
fatbetpoker fatbetpoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5
Exclamation Fatbetpoker.com Affiliates

Fatbetpoker.com has launched their new approach to online poker promotions, the network is rapidly expanding and we are offering rakeback to all new players along with other wild promotions. Check out the website and promotions, fatbetpoker.com is going to take over the industry the owners started out as affiliates and are taking care of all of their affiliate friends. Any feedback on the site would be greatly appriciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 10:28 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Default

I don't mean this to be offensive, but here is my constructive feedback...

Your affiliates page has one of the weakest sales pitches I have ever seen. There was no FAQ section, nothing telling me why I would want to promote fatbetpoker, basically not much information at all. Secondly... 20%, sure people will consider taking that if you are pokerstars, party or full tilt, but as a newer site I think you should be offering affiliates a little more. I got spammed by one of your mass emails and actually did check out the site, but when I saw your affiliates page I was not impressed at all. I like the design of the site, but thats about all it has going for it.

Can you explain how "fatbetpoker.com is going to take over the industry"
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 10:07 AM
Poker rakeback directory for sale-Very little work - $900+/mo - Fully custom CMS John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 10 12-03-2006 06:10 AM
Information for Affiliates on the passing of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforceme Mr_NukNFutz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-03-2006 11:25 AM
Common Mistakes that Newer Affiliates Make Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 08-29-2006 08:14 AM
Fortune Affiliates Egthareal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-11-2005 05:37 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0