Would A Poker Strategy Site Be Considered Adult In Yahoo Directory?
I was wondering if the Yahoo directory sticks you with the $600 fee instead of the $299 fee by considering a poker strategy site "adult"?
I'm not real sure if listing in the Yahoo directory is even worth it anymore as far as seo boosts go but was wondering what other's experience has been with it?
What exactly is DP, and what benefits would there be for my website? Thanks
DP is a forum. The benefits of yahoo directory on your site would be an authoritative link but as was mentioned above they don't accept gambling sites anymore.
Looks like they stopped the service a few months ago, and sorry for being so cryptic. This was the OP from what I was talking about.
Quote:
Do you want to get a higher page rank? Do you want more pages indexed by Yahoo or more ranks' keywords on Yahoo? Submit your site to Yahoo Directory!
Here is my service:
I will submit your site to Yahoo Dir and you will pay for me 60$. After 15 days, if your site is not listed on yahoo dir, I will refund your money. Now what you need is to give me your url, description and the link to Yahoo directory that you want your site list.
Notice: your site must:
1. NOT contain adult content or services
2. in the English language (or has an English language version available).
3. be up and running 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
4. No part of your site is under construction. All links on the site work