Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/)
-   -   Page Rank Update Today? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/8548-page-rank-update-today.html)

RCNastermind 01-26-2007 01:30 PM

Page Rank Update Today?
 
I woke up this morning to find that my previously 0 PR site now had most of the pages ranked from 2-3. When the update supposedly happened a while back I had thought I wasn't going to get any this go around. I'm not exactly sure how this update works, but I was surprised to see a change at this point. I'm not complaining, just thought it was odd. Anyone else seeing changes today?

J S 01-26-2007 01:49 PM

yeah, this seems to be the case. had some pages gain PR that didn't have it before.

Jeremy 01-26-2007 03:36 PM

I have had sites bouncing around like corp's avatar for the last 24 hours. Also note to self, dont hotlink to actual google images........you will get penalized. Oops.....lesson learned, throw that domain away.

PokerProp 01-26-2007 04:03 PM

I just checked all mine. If they stay like they are now I'll be happy. Had one PR5 site drop to PR4 but a bunch of other sites go from no rating to PR4. Also a lot of internals with no previous PR finally updated.

Squigley 01-26-2007 05:36 PM

Had the same thing happen; no moves at all, then went from PR2 to PR4 yesterday. Hope I hold onto it now.

Zilla 01-27-2007 12:41 PM

Same here - first google update earlier in the month put some of my internal pages to PR4 or PR5, but missed out the main pages in my site.

This update seems to have finished the original update off, and now my whole site is PR5 / PR4.

Graham 01-27-2007 01:57 PM

Nice... PR4... now its on bitches ;) ... just kidding :D

PokerProp 01-27-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham
Nice... PR4... now its on bitches ;) ... just kidding :D


You should email Google and let them know you already determined their PR is useless and request they put BRB back at PR1 :D

Graham 01-27-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerProp
You should email Google and let them know you already determined their PR is useless and request they put BRB back at PR1 :D


Hehehe.... but it seems like most people buying sites only care about PR, so that is the only reason I am happy... should I decide to sell in the near future. Realistically... that won't be happening for a while.

PokerProp 01-27-2007 02:56 PM

Yeah I was just messing with you of corse :)
That is my whole reason for caring about PR is for the resale value.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0