Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/)
-   -   Page Rank Update Today? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/8548-page-rank-update-today.html)

Aidan 01-27-2007 05:36 PM

Pow my BRB is a 4 to now! :)

dbirider 01-27-2007 07:12 PM

PR6. woohoo :)

Graham 01-27-2007 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbirider
PR6. woohoo :)


Thats awsome... how about some free links ;)

Graham 01-27-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerProp
Yeah I was just messing with you of corse :)
That is my whole reason for caring about PR is for the resale value.


Haha...yea I know... according to that webmastereyes.com site, all of my internal pages got around PR4/PR3 also. :D

RounderStaked 01-31-2007 12:03 PM

Finally showing a PR3! I was getting worried my site would be skiped for the second time this update

RichTheJerk 02-06-2007 12:10 AM

How Often
 
How often does google update? I just checked and I finally have some page ranking (2-3) on most of my pages.

Thanks, if you can answer.

RichTheJerk

Squigley 02-06-2007 07:10 AM

Up to now, Google has updated roughly every three months. I read somewhere that they might be increasing the frequency from now on, though no one really knows (except Google).


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0