News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-19-2007, 06:29 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 65
Default

This update certainly has me confused.

My site is only about 6 months old and this is only the 2nd update I've been through. Previous update gave my homepage PR2 and some internal pages PR1/2.

This update has left my homepage at PR2 - but has picked a number of random internal pages and given them PR4 or PR5.

Strange considering all my external links are pointing at the homepage.

I'm not all that fussed about PR as google is certainly liking my site at the minute and it's getting good ranking for targeted keywords, but still.....

Confusing
__________________
Internet Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-19-2007, 12:28 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 74
Send a message via MSN to RounderStaked
Default

After this update I have lost faith in the PR system. This is my second update, and I still have a PR0. The first update I did not really expect to receive any PR since my site was barely 2 months old. This last update I was expecting to be at a PR3, which from what I understand is a pretty standard ranking if you have properly SEO'ed your site. I have spent a lot of time on SEO and quality link exchanges, and still nothing.

If this url: http://www.webmasterseyes.com is an accurate measure of page rank something weird is definitely going on, as all my pages show a PR0 except the page linked from my homepage with only a poker strategy article on it, which shows a PR2.

Since one page is a PR2, I'm wondering if possibly the rest of my site will also be a PR2, but hasn't received the complete update yet. Is the PR update 100% complete, or should I still have a bit of hope that the site will receive PR??

Also, is there a reason I haven't received an update so far, given that I'm almost positive I do not have any penalties and have exchanged a good of links with quality sites??

Any help with this is appreciated
__________________
Best Online Poker Bonus & Free Bankroll Money
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google PR Update? pokerforfree Search Engine Optimization 0 01-02-2007 09:53 AM
Neteller Statement - 10/19 Update ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-19-2006 10:29 AM
Another PR Update !!! ozim Search Engine Optimization 3 04-06-2006 06:30 AM
PageRank update started? MilanFlyer Search Engine Optimization 15 02-15-2006 02:52 PM
Pagerank update? Brandon Search Engine Optimization 23 10-21-2005 10:36 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0