Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums
>
Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates
>
Search Engine Optimization
Want to Hire Help
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Search Engine Optimization
Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.
Thread Tools
Display Modes
#
1
11-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Skinny
Members
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South East
Posts: 56
Want to Hire Help
I want to hire help on SEO. Please do not contact me unless you are really good. I am very ignorant to all of this so I will have to be shown how I can rate your ability. I do not mind paying for the best. Please email me at
Skinny
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Skinny
Visit Skinny's homepage!
Find all posts by Skinny
#
2
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Georgia Poker
Resident High Roller
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 966
I put the over under on Adio either PM'ing or replying to this thread at 1.2 minutes
__________________
Georgia Poker
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Georgia Poker
Visit Georgia Poker's homepage!
Find all posts by Georgia Poker
#
3
11-08-2006, 10:22 AM
losercore
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Georgia Poker
I put the over under on Adio either PM'ing or replying to this thread at 1.2 minutes
LMAO
__________________
"
Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished.
"
"
You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
losercore
View Public Profile
Send a private message to losercore
Find all posts by losercore
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
vB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
On
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews
Search Engine Optimization
The Poker Affiliate Exchange
Digg Circle
Websites & Domains For Sale
Link Exchanges
WTB - Want To Buy
Web Design Service & Coding
Buy & Sell Advertising
Joint Ventures
Web Design Q&A
Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions
General Poker Chat
The Cocktail Lounge
The Spam Forum
Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network
PokerStars.com
888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program
FullTiltPoker.com
CDPoker.com
Sportsbook.com
Forex Affiliate Program - AVAFX.com
AbsolutePoker.com
SunPoker.com - FocalClick
ParadisePoker.com
HollyWoodPoker.com
Mansion.com
DuplicatePoker.com - Skill Gaming
PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners
TitanPoker.com
PAW Casino Affiliate Programs
PokerLeagueSoftware.com
CentreBet.com - CentreBet Affiliates
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Be Careful Who You Hire
adioking
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
7
03-21-2007
08:08 PM
Need to hire some part timers - good resources needed
Georgia Poker
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
4
09-11-2006
03:19 PM
Looking To Hire Someone To Build & Develop A New Site....
AceHigh Pino
Web Design Q&A
2
08-01-2006
04:26 PM
What does a SEO company cost?
Justin
Search Engine Optimization
4
12-02-2005
02:51 PM
Looking to hire someone!
Godfather
The Poker Affiliate Exchange
2
11-02-2005
12:33 AM
All times are GMT -6. The time now is
06:29 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forum
-
Archive
-
Top
Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker News
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0