Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-30-2006, 06:51 PM
themike537 themike537 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 130
Default

Hey,
I'm starting a new site, and I have a quick question. I want to get some content on there instantly, and will it hurt me to use the 40 or so pages of content I have on my other site? I'm going to write original content for each, but I want to save some time and get content up immediately. Thanks.
__________________
Diversify your poker income - Promote the Sit N Go, N Win! System Now!
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 05-01-2006, 07:56 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 316
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I would avoid duplicate content as much as possible. Just bite the bullet and start from scratch with new unique and original content.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crash Course in CMS ThePokerBank Web Design Q&A 7 03-23-2007 09:25 AM
File Name Changes and Duplicate Content stillshadow Search Engine Optimization 2 02-09-2007 04:33 PM
framed content, sitemaps, spiders xpertadvice4u Search Engine Optimization 1 02-09-2007 11:49 AM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 05:17 PM
I have a duplicate content penalty.... PokerMaster Search Engine Optimization 0 06-15-2006 06:04 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0